- Josh Guimond attended St. John's University. Nick Rossini also attended St. John's University before going to West Point.
- Anthony Skifton's body was found south of the Cass Street Bridge; Christopher Melancon fell from the Cass Street bridge.
- Jesse Ross and Matt Soumakis disappeared from the same area, possibly the same hotel almost a year apart. Both had been staying at the Sheraton Chicago Hotel and Towers.
- Nathan Edberg and Nick Rossini both disappeared from White Bear Lake. The Rossini home is not too far from Decoy's Bar where Nathan Edberg was last seen. The Edbergs and Rossinis live within a few miles of each other.
- Willie Jacobson was originally from St. Paul, Minnesota and moved to New York. (Danny Clune, http://finddanny.org/, who will be listed soon), had recently moved to Sandpoint, Idaho from New York.
- Also see the post on the Lincoln Connection.
April 26, 2008
Locations in Common
at 11:26 AM