- Brad Olsen was last seen on W. Lincoln Highway.
- Nick Rossini and Nathan Edberg's mothers worked at Lincoln Elementary School.
- Nathan Kapfer attended Lincoln Elementary school.
- Max Walker was from Lincoln, Nebraska.
- Josh Stostak is believed to have last passed by Lincoln Park by the Martin Luther King Monument.
- Brian Welzien spent his evening at a bar on Lincoln Street.
- Abel Bolanos' car was found parked on Lincoln Way. His body was found in Lake Laverne near Lincoln Way.
- The search for Brandon Swanson is taking place in Lincoln County. His car broke down on Lyon Lincoln Road.
- There is a Lincoln Center on the campus of Fordham University where Patrick McNeil attended school. [Tip courtesy of Ethan.] It is not known whether McNeil attended classes here.
- It may be a stretch, but Willie Jacobson was a member of a student group called Youth Against War and Racism (Lincoln was instrumental in ending slavery).
- Edward Lamphear, a man whose name recently popped up on this blog as a possible suspect, attended Lincoln High school.
- Dan Pirfo's body was located at the bottom of Ithaca Falls next to East Lincoln Street in Ithaca, NY. [Tip courtesy of Brett.]
- There is an area called Lincoln Park in Chicago, where some deaths have occurred.
April 18, 2008
The Lincoln Connection
What started out as just a strange coincidence--quite a few connections to the word Lincoln throughout these cases--has morphed into quite a long list. With that said, America is full of streets, schools and parks named after presidents (Lincoln seems to be a particular favorite), so please take this with a grain of salt.
at 11:59 AM